Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's My birthday!

Hello all!
Today is my 24th birthday. I'm not too sure how I feel about that... We wanted to have two kids by 25 so we could be younger with no kids at home when we retired. We struggle with infertility and we still haven't adopted. We don't own property so we can't really adopt yet :S but on the upside I'm pretty excited for today. I'm on my last night shift of the week and I'm off to a Beatles Exibit at the museum, seeing a planetarium show and then off to dinner with my Hubby...big day after a week of nights lol. I also see that I've had a blog view...lol pretty cool wasn't sure how long it would be. I'm going to be taking some pictures of my layouts either today or tommorrow so keep posted :) Happy Valentine's day!
Happy Scrapping,
Megs

Food for Thought:

Love: Before I heard the doctors tell The dangers of a kiss; I had considered kissing you. The nearest thing to bliss. But now I know biology and sit and sigh and moan; six million mad bacteria and I thought we were alone!
Source Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

February Member Survey